Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I want to post about a very special someone in my life...i.t's my twin sister natali :) she's going to kill me for this pic!

you know, not many people can actually say that they have known their best friend since before they were born....but i can ! natali gayle....haha, she hates her middle name, but i like to tease her sometimes. Anyways, she is the bestest sister in the whole wide world, and i love her so much! I can tell her anything, and she doesnt judge me no matter what. We share the same dreams of missions and orphans and so much more.

To Natali:

I know that you are going to read this , so i just wanted to tell you that i'm not mad at you. I love you and want to thank you for watching out for me. I'm so lucky to have a "little sister" like you <3>

3 comments:

natali said...

first of all... Why?????!!! lol [the picture] gosh! lol.
second, i love you so much!

T n' W said...

Ya know, I don't even really know you two that well, but I can clearly see how close you two are and how supportive you are of each other. It's awesome that at such a young age you both know the path you should be on and how wonderful and irreplacable family is. So for thankful thursday, I'm thankful that God has allowed both of you to cross my path in life.

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

awwwww Tonyia that is so sweet of you ! the funny thing is I feel blessed to know you and your family, to see how God works in creating a family and bringing them altogether .... :)