Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Taking every step in obedience

Hey guys! it feels like forever since i've blogged. With medical school, comes all the stuff beforehand to even get in. From volunteering, to all the science classes, to studying for the MCAT, and much much more, that's what i',m in for for the next two years. But I couldnt be more excited about the whole experience. I'm not naive, I know that it's going to be one of the most tough yet rewarding experiences of my life. I cant wait to begin all of this and finally start my path :) There is no doubt that God has already overcome every trial that I am going to face in the future, yes He has. I may have very tough times, but it's all for the glory of my Father in Heaven. It's so great to finally understand and know what I am here for. My purpose is to be a doctor, not only be a doctor, but be a different doctor than most. I dont want to just hand out medicine, I want to be the light in the darkness that my future patients will see. I am already praying that somehow at least one person will come to Jesus Christ through this. If that happens, I will feel like I've done what I was supposed to. Dont get me wrong, I also want to be just the whole doctor thing, but It's a call on my life, and I feel more strongly about this than almost anything before. God's got a plan for this senior in college who is just deciding to become a doctor...i'm following God's Heart :)

2 comments:

My Endo Journey said...

That is awesome about school! You are going do to GREAT!!!!

Jennifer said...

What a great attitude you have! you'll do great!