Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ten things i am mostly thankful for in 2009

1. GOD- above all things He is my redeemer, healer, and comforter
2. Crisitian- well, he is just amazing!! i'm so blessed that God has brought him into my life (almost two years ago!!!!)
3. My sisters - Stephanie, Kimberly, and Natali...i just love yall :)
4. My parents- yall are amazing and I coulldnt have made it this far without you!
5. I'm thankful to live in a country that I can still worship God and have religious freedom
6. I'm thankful that God showed me his plan and love of adoption ...one day :)
7. I'm thankful that God is my Healer and that Endometriosis isnt a word that i feel everyday
8. I'm thankful that God showed me His will....i had been praying since highschool about my future career and even though it took a long time for an answer i know truly and wholeheartedly that i am called to be a doctor :)
9. I am thankful for all of my friends....
10. I am thankful that I am thankful :) :) :)

2 comments:

trina said...

Thank you for praying with us. We are happy the family got sleep last night and all are visiting him now. Appreciate your prayers. :)

My Endo Journey said...

Happy New YEar!