Thursday, February 4, 2010

There is something better out there in the unknown :)

Have you ever been in love with the idea of something so much that you feel like you can already see it happening...already feels like you are a part of it? Well, I completely have been thru that lately. I had interviewed to become a ECU Ambassador, something that i've been dreaming about doing for two years now. It's something that I felt as if I was meant to do...I had even prayed about it and asked God what he would have me to do. It was one of those things that just "felt right" to me. Well, I turned in a very long application last fri, complete with hard to answer questions, current pics (yes, we had to do that :) ) and i had my interview yesterday morning (which I was extremely excited about by the way ). Well, I thought that it went very well...however even though it may have, God had different plans for me. Needless to say, I didnt make the cut. It's okay though, I seriously have the strongest peace about the whole thing...God's got something better for me...I just know it! And my sister natali told me something this morning that made me smile....she said that they probably couldnt have handeled me anyway...hahahaha :)

2 comments:

natali said...

I sure did say that :))

trina said...

Allisyn,
I totally agree. God has it all worked out in his timing. It's great you have peace. He will direct your paths. :)
Thank you for wishing Alexis a Happy Birthday. She loves getting the comments. :)