Monday, March 15, 2010

Sorry it's so late ...... 30 Day Journey Post #2

Ok, so it totally slipped my mind on sat and sun that I had to do a post for my 30 day journey..oh well, sorry haha :)


so here is post #2 ....

verse to reflect on :


Philippians 4:13
I can do ALL things through Christ which strengthens me.

So, when I reflect on this particular portion of God's word, I automatically think about God's grace that is sufficient enough for EVERYONE. It helps me to think of this verse when I might be having a rather unusually difficult day; however, it can be helpful to think of it on regular ole happy days too. God is all-knowing, He knows what we need before we even ask him, or even if we dont. He wants us to ask Him over and over again for what we need help with, for what miracles (no matter how big or small they may seem to those ,around us) we need daily. I just love this particular verse, it's so true! God's love is amazing :) <3

2 comments:

natali said...

Amen! Great verse :))

T n' W said...

your are so right. kinda reminds me of the Prayer of Jabez....Just keep asking Him to bless you everyday and expect it to happen!!! Cause He wants more for you than YOU can even imagine:)