Tuesday, May 17, 2011

being completely vulnerable

There is so much to be thankful for right now. I've graduated college, i'm getting married in september, i am healthy, and so much more....
however, one thing is bothering me. I dont have a job yet. I keep praying and believing that I will have a job very soon, but sometimes it is soooo hard to have faith about this. My life depends on this right now...i need a job...
So i'm asking everyone of you to pray and have faith with me that I will have a full-time salaried position near my house very soon. I declare it :)

4 comments:

T n' W said...

Congratulations!!! And SPEAK it girl! The right door WILL open:)

My Endo Journey said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. The job will come...just hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting :) The BIG day will be here before you know it! I will be praying that you find a job soon :)

www.kirstenjoywilson.com

Unknown said...

Keep praying and trying. You will be successful if you believe in yourself! And good luck on your upcoming wedding!