Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i'm having my lap tomorrow! I can hardly believe it.....i've prayed for this for so long and my time has finally come to figure out why i am having so much pain...
i have to be at the hospital at 7 am and then off to surgery in a little bit....
i'm currently doing the bowel prep, just using milk of magnesia because i had such a bad reaction to the magnesium citrate when i had my colonoscopy......
i'll be sure to update you all on my situation when i feel up to it .....i'll also tell you more about my pain and everything after i actually find out what i have, i just feel weird writing about endometriosis and saying that i have it when i'm not positive that i do...you know?
well, i'm going to watch a movie with my besties tonite, which is great because it will hopefully keep my mind off the surgery......:)

3 comments:

My Endo Journey said...

Oh, I've been behind on my blogging. I hope that everything went well TODAY! I have a friend that had her surgery today too! Looking forward to your update. I hope it's nothing but wonderful news!!!

T n' W said...

I hope your doing well. I'm anxious for that update.....

Next time you run into Sophie and me..speak. It won't freak us out:)

Tonyia

T n' W said...

Hey, hope your recovering well. Here's something to do while you're laid up... You've been TAGGED!!! Check out our blog.