Wednesday, December 24, 2008

these are some of my favorite things....:)

thanks for the tag Tonyia!

here it goes!

Eight fav tv shows:

17 kids and counting
deliver me
gilmore girls
what not to wear
secret life of the american teenager
baby story
bringing home baby
adoption story

Eight things i look forward to:
getting closer with God
tonite with my family
tomorrow with everyone
friday when cristian and i watch a movie at my house
going to FL
seeing kimberly and her husband , two kids, and one on the way
meeting my future kids
getting married

Eight Fav Restaurants:
Olive Garden
R and C (even though it's not longer open)
chilis
red lobster
lascas
...that's about it...:)

Eight things on my wish list:

for everyone i know to get saved
for my whole family to realize the true meaning of christmas
for more people to realize that blood is not what makes a family
Barack Obama to listen to God and not politicians
for our armed forces to be able to be home by next christmas
to simply have the best christmas ever
to see my nephews grow up to be great men of God despite the circumstances in their lives
to go to China one day

Eight things i did yesterday:

take a shower
make chicken salad
help make a red velvet cake
tell my mom, dad, and sister that i love them
play with my two practice kids Max and Lexi
watch movies on lifetime movie network
help make a scrapbook for my parents
told God how grateful i was for everyone in my life at the moment

0 comments: