Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love you More Than Life

So this week has been going great! I've been working...working...working! But it's so much fun to do full-time babysitting! I have the best three kids in the world to babysit for and i couldnt ask for a better job. We swim , watch movies, play games outside and it's just so much fun having fun at work...haha.

Much hasnt happened this week, but I am feeling a sense to draw closer to God lately. It's so hard, you feel like you are the closest you can possibly be, and then He's tugging at you to come closer and learn more about Him. I've even vowed to God to take a week off from facebook, which started today at 12am....wow, that is going to be difficult! But I know this will allow me to pray and read my bible more, and just simply spend more time worshipping my God.

So what have all of you guys been up to lately? Has the summer begun for all of you? Is it warm where you are, or is it just barely there? If you cant tell I am super bored ...since school got out I've just been having a LOT of time on my hands, but in a way that couldnt be better becuase I had an extremely hard semester. Love you all!

0 comments: