Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fleas, Fleas, and MORE fleas

well, as you can tell, my life has been consumed by fleas for about the past two weeks....my kitties got them and then it just got out of control all from there. Our apartment has now been treated professionally TWICE and i used some stuff from my vet for it also....hopefully they are gone!!!!! haha, i never realized the torture of fleas when other people said that they would get them in their house...but i fully understand that road now...LOL. I even have given the kitties flea baths...haha, that was a disaster in itself...i've got pics , so hopefully soon i can upload them to share..

anyways, nothing new to report here, just working and having a blast living life..and Cristian and I are doing awesome ! He's actually coming over for a little bit tonite to help me move a recliner to the dumpster (it's 20 years old and it's truly too much furniture for our apt livingroom)... ]
:)

1 comments:

T n' W said...

I've heard the horror stories too! Thankfully never experienced it. I'm a big Frontline user. Hope you gotem' all and enjoy your summer!