Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random late nite post

It's so late and i have class at 10 in the morning, but since i cant seem to go to sleep...guess i will blog :) You know, so many things are changing in my life right now....all for the better , and it's so wonderful to see them unfold. These are the moments that I will remember for the rest of my life.
One thing that I have felt God dealing with me lately about is faith. Why do I worry about my everyday life when I trust God with my soul? that's a question we talked about at Chi Alpha last nite....and it has really got me thinking.

2 comments:

Amanda and Tim said...

Haven't checked in on many blogs for a while and thought I'd pop over and how cool I came to read this post!! I worry about a lot (finances, health, future children etc) and also about faith in general (how does my faith compare with that of others) and suddenly one day I felt the peace of "you are loved no matter what" and "why worry so much about every little detail when you truly believe that there is a plan for your life and no matter how much you worry, the big things in life will be taken care of"... I've been trying to remind myself of these things especially recently as our future choices become more or an issue (the wedding, a family) and yet see so far off I can't do anything about them... it's hard and very strange when you can have faith in something so much and yet still worry so much. I guess that's a major part of our lives.

On another note: very happy to hear how happy you are in your relationship and how you've just celebrated the time you've been together!

natali said...

amen!a