Thursday, June 18, 2009

Living Life In His Glory

So I had an awesome day at work today....just had the two boys (ages 6 and 3) instead of the regular three kids (girl age 4). I really enjoyed playing with them in the pool and just joking around....gosh, the wanna-be mama really comes out when i'm with them! I just love it...it's great to have practice though...even if it's only for 4 days a week.
So God is trying to tell me something lately...and i've been trying to figure it out, but for some reason it's been all week long and i just keep seeking Him and I dont know what it is. Maybe it's that I just need to get a little bit closer...that would be AWESOME...becuase i want to get as close to my best friend and Saviour as possible :)
not a lot to report on here, just living life in His glory <3

0 comments: