Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Eventful yet Uneventful Day

So it all started last nite....around 10 or 10:30, i went outside to get my cell phone out of my sister's car and then as i was walking back up the steps outside i got an excruiating sharp pain shoot up the left side of my abdomen. As i was walking into the livingroom i seriously felt as if i could pass out any moment. My sister asked me if i was okay, becuase she obviously saw that i was in major pain and that something was wrong with me. I told her that i was okay, it would probably go away in a few mins. However, little did i know that the pain would continue to get worse over the next couple of hours. I didnt even talk to cristian long becuase i was just sitting there in the chair bawling....tears just rolling down my face like crazy and wanting to scream, but not being able to. I was suprised by the pain levels i was in, it hadnt been like that in a LOONNNNNNG time. Needless to say, my sister eventually made me come upstairs and try to go to bed...so i listened to her. She stayed awake beside me as i cried myself to sleep...and she also kept asking me if i needed to wake up my mom or go to the emergency room or something, but i just kept saying no, hoping that it would just go away.

After sleeping i awoke this morning to the same location of pain, however thankfully the pain itself wasnt as bad. I was still worried about it though and so was my mom and sister. So i called in to the doc office to see if i could get a doc appt, but my doc happened not to be there and the other docs were booked up already. So i have an appt set for 9:30 am tomorrow morning with my usual doc. I'm just hanging in there until then. THe pain has been around almost all day long, coming and going with more painful spurts. Through all of this God has His hand in this situation and i'm not giving up hope. He cares about every kind of pain that i have and i'm just loving that fact about Him. He's here with me and i'm not afraid anymore of anything!

Nothing is too hard for God , i truly have to believe that with all of my heart :)

2 comments:

My Endo Journey said...

I hope that it goes well! I'm so sorry about the pain. I hope that they can offer some relief!

T n' W said...

I just hate that you're going through this. I hope you get some answers soon.