Saturday, March 7, 2009

jogging today

hey everyone!
just thought i'd update you guys on this weekend. Yesterday i started Spring Break! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was beyond ecstatic.... last nite cristian and me had yet another date :) we were supposed to get olive garden takeout and watch madagascar 2 at my apt, however when i locked the keys out of my apt...haha, that suddenly changed the plans. However, we had a great nite eating olive garden in his truck lol..

today i went jogging after lunch and needless to say i began hurting extremely bad on my left side. I wasnt hurting at all this day so far, so that's why i went jogging. ....i thought it was safe to do so, but i was wrong. I almost passed out from the pain and i was completely by myself (well except my ipod lol) and i started to call my mom or sister to come pick me up when i got to the point of painful walking . I was so aggravated with myself because i felt like it was almost my own fault for hurting because i went jogging, but that's impossible because it's not my fault and i know that .... :)

sorry if this is a boring post, just thought i'd update you guys ....love each and every one of you!

Allisyn
Dont forget that March is Endometriosis Awareness Month!

1 comments:

T n' W said...

Not at all boring. Since you're on break this week I might try to give you a call one day while Sophie's napping!