Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow, how awesome is my God!

It all started on Friday nite at church. I was playing a volleyball game and during the middle of it i started to feel dizzy....so i waited it out a lil while and then when the game finally was over i went and sat down. I started to get chills a little bit afterwards and i told my friends but they looked at me like i was crazy...lol...imagine it though : i was in a really hot gym, had just got done playing volleyball and i was really cold...haha....they just laughed at me :)
well i decided to go home early and when i started out to the car i couldnt hardly walk straight because i started to shake A LOT. I was about to break down in tears because i had to drive home by myself in the rain shivering and wondering what was wrong with me.
Needless to say, after i got home safely i took my temp and it was close to 101 at that point. I was thinking , okay i'm not going crazy afterall! Yeah, the fever lasted from about 9pm friday nite to 10pm saturday nite. I was scared to death at one point during the middle of the nite because my temp was at 102. 3 (and my normal body temp is around 97.4 to 97.6) and it wasnt budging with lots of tylenol. However after lots of prayer from my family and friends i am so much better now. The fever broke saturday nite around 9pm (right when my mom was thinking about taiking me to the er ) . I just started sweating from my hands and feet...haha...that was weird in itself.....anyways, just thought i'd update you guys:)

i'm just so glad that my God is my Healer :)

0 comments: