Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No kidney stones

Well, i just got back from my doc appt this morning. Dr. N said from all my symptoms that it definitely didnt sound like the endometriosis (which i totally agreed with) and she suspected kidney stones. So I went over to the hospital and had a CT scan done on my kidney, which turned up negative for kidney stones. So now i am just going to try a new med called bentyl, which is for ibs spasmodic activity to see if it helps at all.
But hey, what can i say? Life is still great in the midst of pain :)

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Allisyn,

Having had 11 kidney stones, I am happy for you that it wasn't that. (In my case they looked for kidney stones with either a KUB ultrasound or an IVP xray with dye... not a CT scan).

Kidney stones are no fun.

I have IBS too. So I can relate there as well.

Jeanne